Saturday, September 26, 2015

Time to Get to Work


It's been over a year since I initially decided to take the plunge and move abroad to teach English in El Salvador. This journey has had some unexpected twists and turns and has required a lot of learning and planning but it is finally starting to take shape. I have spent countless hours researching different TEFL courses available, residency requirements, as well as the resources I will need once there to make it. As I currently work full-time, there never seems to be enough hours in the day but I have spent my free time laying the groundwork for this to happen.

I plan to share the many resources that I come across for anyone who is planning (or thinking about) doing something similar. I am really excited about this as it has been a dream for a long time and am very excited as the day draws closer to achieving this. Thanks for stopping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment