Monday, October 14, 2013

Looking for TEFL Resources Online

Teaching English Abroad- Online Resources

I have started discovering the many resources available online regarding teaching English as a second language and must say that I am truly amazed. As I only recently made the decision to do move abroad and pursue this career path, there are certain areas that I want to focus on before going.

Two areas that I have started researching are classroom techniques and tips on dealing with students in this learning environment. The sheer amount of articles and videos that I have found are amazing! So many people that have gone abroad and taught English have shared their wonderful experiences online. I plan to share many of these finds here in future posts.

Here is just one of the videos that I came across this morning which focuses on teaching English with games:



No comments:

Post a Comment